Institutional Value Added
- Competitive pursuit of research and external funding deriving from researcher quality, economies of scale and interdisciplinary approaches.
- PhD student recruitment via international and domestic links, as well as placement track record.
- Facilitation of recruitment of high quality staff in the behavioural and experimental domain, especially interdisciplinary.
- Increased subject level reputation.
- Development of a potential impact case study(ies) for the REF.
- Development of an international strategy with increased ties with China.